Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 13, 2013 - Belated Mailday

Pretty frantic last few weeks at work and at home, so I haven't had a chance to get intelligible blog posts written (not that they were to begin with). I did get one thing in the mail last week, so here ye go:

Soccer

Lene Mykjåland c/o Røa (Norway)

1/1 card, 136 days

It's always neat to get TTMs back from overseas destinations. I'm trying to complete the 2011 UD Soccer set, and there's a small subset featuring players from the old Womens' Pro Soccer (WPS) league that folded at the end of 2011. I have had some luck getting some of these ladies to sign TTM, but a few have gone abroad to their home countries. Lene Mykjåland played for the Washington Freedom and, upon dissolution of the WPS, returned to her native Norway. I sent to Røa Girls, her home club, and received this back in about 5 months. She has since transferred to another club in Norway, LSK Kvinner FK.  Here's the address if anyone needs it:


Lene Mykjåland
LSK Kvinner FK
C.J. Hansensvei 7
2007 Kjeller
Norway



1 comment:

  1. After over three decades of gathering I choose it was time to offer some of my athletes and collectibles. With this in mind I established Memorabilia 4U in Nov 2003 since then we have marketed a large number of athletes and exclusive items of collectibles.
    autograph memorabilia | music autographs

    ReplyDelete